DREAMING & PLANNING
At our first meeting, we will:
- Listen to what you like and don't like about your current home; your goals, needs and desires.
- Discuss how to make your project a simple and enjoyable experience.
- Discuss your desired budget and investment comfort zone.
- Discuss a Design Agreement.
Once the Design Agreement (if applicable) has been executed, our second meeting will include:
- Project planning.
- Complete site meeting and gather more detailed measurements; take photographs.
- Schedule a time to meet and review Phase 1 design concepts.
REVIEW YOUR DESIGNS
At our third meeting, we will:
- Review the floor plans, 3D perspectives we have created for you; make corrections/revisions.
- Schedule a meeting to review revised design, if necessary.
REVIEW YOUR PROJECT PROPOSAL
Once the design is finalized, at our next meeting, we will:
- Review the detailed proposal we’ve created especially for you, based on your design and budget level.
- Prepare a list for you of all items that need to be selected.
- You visit our trusted suppliers, and pick the materials you like.
- We can also introduce you to our Interior Design Partner, if you need help coordinating your selections.
FINALIZING YOUR PLANS
Once your selections have been made, we will:
- Review the final specifications, materials selected, pricing and preliminary schedule.
- Review the final production floor plans and any other necessary views.
Before we start actual construction, we will:
- Apply for necessary permits.
- Release all purchase orders to vendors.
- Schedule the pre-construction team conference, if necessary.
PRE-CONSTRUCTION TEAM CONFERENCE
At this meeting, we will:
- Introduce you to our Project team and review the project on-site.
- Ask a series of questions regarding the details of the project prior to construction.
- Answer any questions you may have before we begin.
During construction, we will:
- Update you on changes to the schedule.
- Update you on work that is being performed.
- Meet with you to address any concerns and questions that may arise during construction.
- Update you on any changes that may require cost increases or credits due to changes in scope of work.
(Note: We will not make any major scope changes until you have approved and signed a written Change Order)
After construction work is completed, we will:
- Walk you through the operation of your new fixtures or appliances
- Contact you periodically to see how you are enjoying the work we performed for you and see if there is anything we need to adjust or repair.
Our goal is to make this process an enjoyable, stress-free experience for you. We want you to love the enhancements to your home – and share your experience with others who would benefit from our services as well.